Monday 18 April 2011

The First Rule Of Facebook, Don't Talk About Fac....Oh, Wrong Film...Ermmm

Maybe I just kind of mislead you with the title but, hell you're here now and it'll be worth it. So we all know about The Social Network, you know, the "Facebook" film. The thing I'm betting you don't know is the fact it wasn't the only film about Facebook released last year!

As the poster says, "The Social Network is about the origins of Facebook, while Catfish is about the consequences", and Oh Lord, will it make you think twice about logging back on.


I'm not going to ruin this one for you guys as it's the sort of film you really need to see for yourselves. All I am going to say is, Do you really know everybody on your friends list??


As the trailer shows you, it's about a couple of brothers and their friend who after getting a picture published in a newspaper, Nev (one of the brothers) receives a painting of his picture through the post. What follows is part documentary, part thriller and well part horror movie!! As it says in the trailer the last 40 mins are something else and the worst bit, it's all a "true" story. Now that I guess Vaderinos is for you to decide, but do a little looking around and see what you can find.

Winking time now and well, I loved this film when I first saw it, it was funny, interesting and most of all, it made you think, "Do I really know such and such a person?!?!".

All in all I'm going to have to give this our highest rating possible of 5 VADER WINKS!! But I've also just this second as I'm writing this, invented an award which will only be given to the highest rated films from here on in....

A VADER CERTIFIED CLASSIC!!!!

Boo Yah!! Hell yes look at what we just did there, yeah I am that brilliant!

Ahem anyways after just stroking my own ego as I've already mentioned do what you've got to but get hold of this and sit there with your jaw wide open, wondering if you know anybody like this.

Keep tuned as I'm going to have to also give you the "origin flick", I mean it's only fair surely?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment