Thursday 10 March 2011

Apologies!!!

First things first I'm sorry everyone. I've not been around much to update the site had quite a lot things going on. One of them being a totally new design to the site ready for when I decide to take the plunge and move us over to a dedicated server. Secondly I've been working on a little bit of graphic design trying to created a fantastic header for the site, something that lets everybody know who we are and something they'll remember us by.

I know a lot of you are wondering when the next post will be on and right now....I'm not sure exactly. Not only am I doing these things but I've also got a lot of stuff going on in the real world which I need to sort. A career change being one of them!!


I'm hoping that in this next week or so we'll have lots more posts for you all to have a look at and hopefully some massive news concerning the future of our little piece of the web!!!

Thanks for understanding you guys!

Vader Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment