Tuesday 19 July 2011

UPDATE - Does Whatever A Spider-Pig Does, He Does It In HD!!!!!!

UPDATE - OFFICIALLY RELEASED TODAY 20/7/2011!!!

Well, well, well, looky at what we have here, can somebody say....

LEAKED SPIDER-MAN TRAILER?!?!?!?

As The Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP!) would have said....

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH




Quality is a bit poor but hell, it gives you a slight idea of how much this may rock! As well should know by now, I'm a HUGE Spidey fan and I'm seriously looking forward to this as Andrew Garfield is a cracking little actor.

It's always worth having a scout around though for certain trailers (The Avengers I'm looking at you and may I add to you wow!), if there's call for them I'll chuck them up.

If it does annoys anyone (That's you the big scary lawyer men!) and it needs to be taken down , give me a shout on here.


VADER OUT!!!!

Credit to movie-list.com, even though it's straight from youtube but I'm just such a nice dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment