Thursday 13 January 2011

Now for something completely different.......

Ok ok I know, our first few films have been 5 Vader Winks and that's not why you're here, you also want to know the films I hate and I mean I did promise I'd tell you and guess what movie fans, now is the time, presenting......

Where to start apart from declaring this film is a huge piece of shit?!? My god I wasn't a fan of the ladies in this before and I sure as hell am not now! As always here's the trailer...


Right after finding the trailer for the 2 of you, I actually found out this was a remake.....I'm guessing that would be just as bad. I mean this is that bad I can't recall anything about the plot other than Meg Ryan gets cheated on and her friends help her come to terms with it. OHHHHH and there isn't a single man in there!!!! NOT ONE! Just female upon female upon female!! I'm not going to dignify talking about this anymore let's just put it this way...

0 VADER WINKS!!

Yes it's THAT bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment