Monday 31 January 2011

Afternoon Ladies and Gents....

Ok, ok, ok I know and I apologise, It's been ages since I last posted. I wish I had an excuse for you and I do, but it's been a hard time for myself and my family this past 2 weeks but everything is great again, so you know what this means........

MORE POSTS!!!!!



Yes, I hear you cry in excitement, trust me I've got some great and some seriously terrible films to tell you all about, and I'm hoping, some BIG BIG news as well.


I'd also like to thank everybody who's been spreading the word about the site, I mean when I last did anything on here we were on about 120 views and somehow we've shot up to almost 300, with views coming from as far away as Singapore and Serbia, so seriously Thanks!!!

So as from today, we're back in the swing of things and there will be a few posts tonight that I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment